Latest information for the public:
The next ILGGRI plenary meeting will be in Luxembourg on 24-25 June 2014.
ILGGRI is an informal platform for contact between the independent European railway inspectorates and their representatives.
ILGGRI's aim is to be an effective forum for European Safety Authorities that can be consulted on railway health, safety and interoperability matters.
The purpose of ILGGRI is to:
- exchange knowledge and experience on issues of common interest
- discuss issues and provide a focus/input to developments from the perspectives of Safety Authorities
- build a good working relationship with the European Rail Agency and provide input into its work
- coordinate thinking on safety-related tasks of common interest
- maintain networks of contacts.
The ILGGRI Secretariat is currently provided by the UK.
This website is principally for the benefit of ILGGRI members to share information. A username and password is required to access members-only sections of the website. If you do not have a username or would like further information about ILGGRI please contact email@example.com.